|Deadline: October 1st, 2019.||Institution(s): Harvard University|
|Level of Study: Postdoctoral||Study in: Cambridge/Boston, USA.|
Harvard Academy Scholars Programs USA 2019-2020:
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- Social science
Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will receive an annual stipend of 67,000$. If selected before earning the PhD, the Scholars will receive an annual stipend of 31,000$ until awarded the PhD. This stipend is supplemented by funding for conference and research travel, research assistants, and health insurance coverage. Some teaching is permitted but not required.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
To be eligible for Harvard Fellowship program, these points should be considered:
- Recent PhD (or comparable professional school degree) recipients and doctoral candidates in the social sciences or law.
- Those still pursuing a PhD should have completed their routine training and be well along in the writing of their theses before applying to become Academy Scholars.
- If you have completed a PhD program, the PhD completion date must be within three years of the October 1 application deadline. For applicants applying for the October 1, 2018 deadline, you must have completed your PhD or equivalent after September 30, 2015.
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail this scholarship.
- Create a new account here.
- Fill your data.
The completed application will include:
- Cover letter which succinctly states the applicant’s academic field, country or region of specialization, and proposed research topic
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé; including list of publications
- Research proposal (2500 word maximum); including intellectual objectives and planned methodological and disciplinary work
- A copy of your PhD program transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
*All parts of the application, including the three letters of recommendation, are submitted online as PDF documents