|Deadline: March 19, 2019||Institution(s): The American University of Beirut|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in:Beirut, Lebanon.|
The American University of Beirut Scholarship
The American University of Beirut’s Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program scholarship is open for international students to pursue graduate degree program in Lebanon. The American University of Beirut (AUB) in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation offers full graduate education scholarships for the academic year 2019-20. AUB’s Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program aims to prepare young people in their communities, countries, and regions to be agents of change. Apart from the courses for their degree, the program requires scholars to attend a series of workshops, courses and field work.
- Agricultural Economics
- Animal Science
- Applied Energy
- Arab and Middle Eastern History
- Arabic Language and Literature
- Art History and Curating
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Clinical Psychology
- Computational Science
- Computer Science
- Eco-system Management
- Educational Management and Leadership Diplomas
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Energy Studies
- Engineering Management
- English Language
- English Literature
- Environmental and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Policy Planning
- Environmental Technology
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Financial Economics
- Food Safety
- Food Security
- Food Technology
- Human Morphology
- Human Resource Management
- Islamic Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media Studies
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Middle Eastern Studies
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics MS FM
- Plant Protection
- Plant Science
- Political Studies
- Population Health
- Poultry Science
- Public Administration
- Public Health
- Public Health Nutrition
- Public Policy and International Affairs
- Rural Community Development
- Special Education
- Theoretical Physics
- Transnational American Studies
- Teaching Diploma (Teaching of Arabic, Health Education, Elementary Education, Informatics Education, Mathematics Education, Science Education, Teaching of Social Studies, Teaching of English as a foreign language)
- Urban Design
- Urban Planning and Policy
Differs according to your program
The program provides full scholarships to graduate and undergraduate academically promising students with limited financial capacity and who are sensitive to their communities’ concerns, proactive in their environment, and believers in their ability to make a difference.
To be eligible for AUB’s Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, these points should be considered:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: Egypt, Lebanon, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Sudan, Libya, Somalia, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros, &Other Countries from Africa.
- Graduate scholarships are open to nationals of Africa, Lebanon and Refugee and displaced living in Lebanon.
- Selection and admission are based on: Academic promise, financial disadvantage, leadership potential and the desire to give back and go back to one’s community.
- Official university transcript(s) – All levels.
- Graduate Application (apply online).
- 2 recommendation letters.
- IELTS or TOEFL are required.
- GMAT is required for the MBA program. GRE is required for some majors at the Faculty of Arts and Sciences.
- Application fees ($50 or L.L.75,000).
How to Apply for AUB’s Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program ?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail AUB’s Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program:
- Complete the AUB Online Graduate Application Form after creating an account below.
- Upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated on the online application.
- If residing in Lebanon (Lebanese and non-Lebanese), fill out the online Graduate Financial Application specific to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program and submit it by March 18, 2019 here.
- If residing in Lebanon (Lebanese and non-Lebanese), fill out for every employed family member Form A, and for every self-employed member Form B.
- If applying from Africa, fill out the online Graduate Financial Application specific to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program by March 18, 2019 here.