|Deadline: May 31, 2019||Institution(s): The University of Westminster|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: London, UK.|
Geoffrey Copland Scholarship Westminster University 2019
The University of Westminster boasts a rich history and has been providing students with academic excellence, cultural engagement, and personal enrichment since its inception as The Polytechnic Institution in 1838. Together with their students, their staff make them what they are – an inclusive and diverse University with a passion for learning that makes a difference in the real world. Their academics are experts in their field and professionals in their own right, bringing current knowledge and new ways of thinking to the courses they teach.
You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters in a subject within the college of Liberal Arts and Sciences at the University.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Visual Culture
- Biomedical Sciences
- Politics and International Relations
Depend on the Program.
- Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- You must be an international student from a developing country.
- Hold an offer for a full-time Masters in a subject within the college of Liberal Arts and Sciences at the University.
- Equivalent to a UK First Class Honours degree.
- Financial need.
- Development potential.
- IELTS Academic: 6.5 overall with a minimum 5.5 in each component (some schools require a minimum of 6.0 in each), English Language competency requirements vary among courses.
First Step: Choose the program from here and click on the red ‘Apply’ button at the top of our course pages, You will be directed to the UCAS Postgraduate website to make your application.
Second Step: Download scholarship file and complete it (application must be typed, not handwritten) and send it to.
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH