|Deadline:November 1, 2019 to January 31, 2020.||Institution(s): Future Leaders Foundation.|
|Level of Study:Undergraduate / Fellowship.||Study in: USA|
Future Global Leaders Fellowship 2020 (FGL Fellowship): Only extremely ambitious, first-year university students from humble backgrounds who have demonstrated high resilience and have achieved academic excellence should apply to the FGL Fellowship. These students must be determined to become powerful global leaders and understand that the magnitude of their impact on the world is directly linked to the amount of power and influence they accumulate.
Upon completion of the program, FGL Fellows are inducted into the Fortis Society – the world’s first private network of diverse leaders committed to one another’s success and to a better world. The goal of the Fortis Society is to connect future leaders – united by their merit, not privilege – by creating a formidable global network through which they will help each other reach the highest levels of success, power, and global influence.
The Fellowship provides FGL Fellows with many invaluable opportunities. It aims to foster the development of Fellows and to prepare them for induction into the Fortis Society.
So far, our FGL Fellows are excelling in the areas of finance, entrepreneurship, politics, international affairs, computer science, engineering, and many others.
All programme costs are covered the by the Future Leaders Foundation.
- Mentorship from world renowned professionals.
- Three-week Intensive leadership training.
- Funding and support for an internship abroad.
- Customized career advice and tools.
- Access to an influential international network – the Fortis Society
Freshmen students who will be the first in their families to attend university and/or low-income students.
Applicants must be first-year university students and must fit the following eligibility criteria:
- First-Generation or Low-Income University Student – students who do not have a family history of higher education, or who come from a low-income background.
- Track Record of Academic Excellence – throughout high school and during the first months of the current school year.
- Proven Leadership Abilities – through self-started initiatives and ventures, or leadership in their schools or communities.
In addition to our eligibility criteria, our Admissions Committee will consider the following qualities:
- Contagious Charisma and Unyielding Strength of Character – two common and essential traits in all leaders.
- Resilience and Guts – demonstrated through having overcome hardship.
- Inexhaustible Global Ambition – along with a realistic strategy, the ability to execute, and the willingness to sacrifice and take risks to achieve extraordinary success.
- A Humble Background – the highest priority will be given to first-generation and low-income students who meet all requirements.
You can apply online before 31 January 2019 on official website (Link is given below).
The FGL Fellowship officially starts in early August with a (mandatory) intensive 20-day leadership training focused on a rigorous leadership curriculum and building strong bonds by overcoming extreme physical and mental challenges in the wilderness. Learn more about our summer leadership training.
Apply on official website: http://www.futureleaders.org/eligibility/
More information about scholarships on official website: http://www.futureleaders.org/