|Deadline: May 23, 2019||Institution(s): –|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: USA|
Fulbright Egyptian Student Program – Master’s Degree:
The Binational Fulbright Commission in Egypt was established in 1949, and is the oldest and largest Fulbright program in the Arab world. It was created through a protocol between the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the U.S. State Department.
The Fulbright program provides fully funded master’s degree grants for university graduates to study in the U.S. for a maximum of two years..
Opportunity Focus Areas:
All fields are eligible.(not include clinical studies or direct contact with patients.)
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Economic Development
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Finance and Banking
- Higher Education Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy and Climate Change
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Technology Policy and Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- The scholarship covers Travel allowance, Stipend, Health benefits coverage, University tuition and Other allowances.
- Egyptian citizenship. Holders of U.S. green cards and/or passports are ineligible.
- Applicants must be residing in Egypt throughout the application, selection, placement and pre-departure processes.
- Bachelor’s degree. Minimum of “Good” for applicants in American studies, humanities, and social sciences. Minimum of “Very Good” for applicants in the sciences.
- Proof of English Language proficiencؤذy. Applicants must submit score report for only one of the following tests: (refer to the below table for approved test centers)
- TOEFL ITP – minimum required score of 550
- TOEFL iBT – minimum required scores of 80
- Academic or General IELTS – minimum overall score of 6.5 (no required score for each section)
- Students applying in the fields of medicine, veterinary medicine, nursing and dentistry should be aware that their master’s programs cannot include clinical studies or direct contact with patients.
First Step: You will need to create an account on Fulbright website from here to be able to start your online application.
Second Step: Within your online application,you will need o submit the following documents:
- Copies of certificates and transcripts for all post-secondary degrees in English
- Three Recommendation Letters
- English Proficiency Test
- Scanned copy of the original valid National ID