|Deadline: August 31, 2018.||Institution(s): Sheffield Hallam University.|
|Level of Study: Bachelor Scholarship||Study in: UK|
Bachelor Scholarship in Event Management from Sheffield Hallam University, UK 2018.
Events management scholarship, Sheffield Hallam university – UK.
The Business School is offering 10 Dean’s Scholarships, of £6,000 each, for those wishing to study BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top up) starting in September 2018.
The scholarship offers 6000£ fund.
All World’s Countries.
- You must receive an offer (and meet any conditions) for the courses, BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top up)
- You must be self-funding your studies
- You must be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips.
- You are not eligible to apply if you are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution.
First Step:Send an e-mail to (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request an application form for the scholarship and for the course.
Second Step: they will answer you and send the application
Third step: fill your application. You have to write an answer for the expected application question (Why do you have a passion for Events and Leisure Management?) (250 word limit).
When studying BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top up) you will:
- Gain an international perspective on the strategic role of the fast-paced leisure industry.
- Explore the strategic role of the leisure sector at both a community and global level.
- Learn the management aspects of event planning which will place you at the forefront of one of the world’s fastest growing sectors.
- Experience the challenges of leisure management policy and planning with a research project supported by a personal tutor.
specializations and studies:
- Events and Leisure Management.
To know more about , please visit official website:
Related Scholarships: UK Scholarships