|Deadline: December 1, 2019||Institution(s): University of Groningen|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Netherlands|
Eric Bleumink Scholarships at University of Groningen
Eric Bleumink Scholarships are open to international students from all over the world who intend to undertake the masters studies at University of Groningen Netherlands. The Eric Bleumink Fund grants scholarships to talented individuals and young scientists from developing nations. The scholarships are for a Master’s degree program of 1 year or 2 years. Thus, only candidates who have obtained a (conditional) admission offer for a master’s program before February can be considered. In order to allow sufficient time for the Admission Office to process the request for a master program, such a master request should be finished by the applicant before 1 December.
- Medical Sciences
- Spatial Sciences
- Science and Engineering
- Economics and Business
- Behavioural and Social Sciences
(1 – 2) Years
Eric Bleumink Scholarships provides the recipient with the following benefits:
The grant covers tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance. The grant is awarded for a 1 year or 2 years Master’s degree program.
To be eligible for Eric Bleumink Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have obtained conditional admission to the program of choice
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the program and be able to take part in the entire program
- Have no other means of financing the study in question
How to Apply for Eric Bleumink Scholarships?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail Eric Bleumink Scholarships:
- Be (conditionally) admitted to one of the Master’s programs before the 1st of December.
- Apply for an Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship
To know more about Eric Bleumink Scholarships, please visit official website: