|Deadline: August 4, 2019 / August 11, 2019||Institution(s): Online|
|Level of Study: Competition||Study in:|
Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange, First Online Euro-Med Debate Competition 2019
The first ever Online Euro-Med Debate Competition is launched by Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange to bring together debate teams from all across Europe and the Southern Mediterranean. Young people between age 18 to 30 will meet online and discuss big societal issues of their choice.
It’s an opportunity to learn how to build good arguments and rebuttals, improve communication skills, structure and present speeches and to enhance participants’ intercultural awareness and improve English language skills.
4 August 2019: If you are NOT an Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange team leader.
11 August 2019: If you are already an Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange team leader.
- Social work
From 26 to 30 August 2019, participants will engage in intercultural online debates.
Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links:
Training will be online and there is no registration fee.
To qualify for Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange, First Online Euro-Med Debate Competition 2019, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Aged between 18-30 years old.
- National or resident in one of the eligible countries of the project.
- Proven experience as a debater, debate team leader or debate trainer.
- Interest in contemporary Euro-Mediterranean issues.
- Good English speaking skills.
- Ability to train and lead a local debate team.
How to Apply for Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange Competition?
If you are already an Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange team leader:
- Express your interest by filling this form to join the competition with your team.
- In case you do not have a team; ensure your local training before 11 August 2019.
- You will be contacted to register your Team in the Online Euro Med Debate Competition.
If you are not an Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange team leader:
- Kindly register for a Team Leaders Training in one of the following days:
20 July 2019, 27 July 2019, 3 August 2019, 4 August 2019.
- Please write “Online Euro-Med Competition + Your name and country + your selected training day” in the subject of your email and send it to email@example.com.
- After completing your Team Leaders Training session, you will be expected to train a local team of 6-12 debaters,You will be contacted to register your Team in the Online EuroMed Debate Competition.
- For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To know more about Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange, First Online Euro-Med Debate Competition 2019, please visit official websites: