|Deadline: February 15, 2019||Institution(s): Erasmus Mundus|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: European Union.|
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for PARTNER COUNTRY (Non EU) Students
Scholarships offered in GEMMA belong to Action 1 strand of the Erasmus+ programme of the European Commission and are designed to cover some of the expenses students incur throughout their study period.
Each scholarship is strictly linked to a placement in the programme and can only be offered for the entire duration of GEMMA, which is 2 years.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Woman and gender study
- Scholarship covers the programme’s tuition fees and participation costs.
- Additionally, the scholarship includes a monthly contribution to subsistence costs (1.000 euros during the 24-month duration of the Programme) and a yearly contribution to the travel and installation costs
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES except EU countries
- PARTNER COUNTRY scholarships can be awarded to students selected by the GEMMA Consortium who come from a partner country (Non EU) other than a Programme country and who are not residents nor have carried out their main activity (studies, training or work) in a Programme country (EU) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years.
- Only candidates who have applied to and have been accepted by the GEMMA Consortium in accordance with its specific student application and selection criteria, are eligible for an Erasmus+ scholarship in GEMMA.
- Students can apply for an Erasmus+ scholarship to the Erasmus Mundus Action 1 joint programme (máster o doctorado) of their choice but the number of applications must be limited to a maximum of three different joint programmes.
- Scholarship candidates must have already obtained a higher education degree or demonstrate a recognized equivalent level of learning according to national legislation and practices.
- Individuals who have already benefited from an Erasmus Mundus scholarship are not eligible for a second scholarship for the same or another Erasmus+ programme.
- Students who have obtained their last academic degree in the same country in which they wish to complete part of their Erasmus Mundus programme are also ineligible.
Prepare this documents:
2.Copy of diploma.
3. (Copy of) Official academic records.
4. Average grade certificate Official certificate which reflects your average grade throughout
the course of your Bachelor studies.
5. Language certificate.
7. Copy of Passport Please only attach a copy of the main page.
8. Proof of residence.
9. Motivation letter.
10. Recommendation letters.
Complete your application.