|Deadline: Stage 1: August 19, 2019, Stage 2: September 16, 2019||Institution(s): Royal Academy of Engineering|
|Level of Study: PhD||Study in: UK|
Enterprise Fellowships – Royal Academy of Engineering 2020
The Enterprise Fellowships are open to international students from all over the world to pursue doctoral studies at Royal Academy of Engineering UK. Innovative and creative entrepreneurial engineers are supported by this program who have depicted an exceptional novelty in engineering which they want to develop further.
The program emphases on preparing the awardee with the skills, experience, confidence and network of expert advisers required to enable them to develop their innovation. Three types of individuals are supported by Enterprise Fellowships; recent graduates wishing to create a company, researchers wishing to spin out a company from a university or research institute, and international PhD students based in the UK, wishing to spin out or start up.
You must also apply for these scholarships:
- DAAD Scholarships for Masters and PhD Germany
- 44000$ Yale University Scholarships USA
Enterprise Fellowships – Royal Academy of Engineering 2020 provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tailored mentoring and training.
- Up to £60,000 equity-free funding.
- PR, marketing and promotion.
- Access to our drop-in work-space in central London.
– Allowable costs directly related to the fellowship may include: travel, equipment, business consultancy, project specific consumables, legal costs, specific business courses and attending conferences and seminars directly related to the Enterprise Fellowship.
To be eligible for Enterprise Fellowships – Royal Academy of Engineering 2020, following criteria is to be fulfilled:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Must be a non-UK citizen.
- May apply through either the university spin-out route or the graduate startup route, depending on your employment situation. If applying under the graduate route, your date of graduation of your first degree does not affect your eligibility. Please call if you would like to discuss.
- Must be studying for a PhD at a UK Higher Education Institute, in an engineering department, or related research area.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK for the entire period of the Fellowship.
- Must receive their PhD between 1 January 2019 and 1 December 2019.
How to Apply for Enterprise Fellowships – Royal Academy of Engineering?
Please visit official website link given at the end. Here are some necessary steps to avail Enterprise Fellowships – Royal Academy of Engineering 2020:
- Applicants must first register with the system from here.
- Once logged in, select My Applications in the top left corner, and choose an application form the list of currently open programs.
- The application process has two stages:
- Stage 1
- In Stage 1, you briefly tell us about yourself and your innovation. It should take about 30 minutes to complete. If the idea is suitable for the type of the support we offer and you are a good fit for the program, we will invite you to complete a stage 2 application.
- This stage does not assess how good the idea is, but whether it is suitable for our program.
- Stage 2
- The Stage 2 application is more detailed and will consider how good the idea is, and your potential to lead a start-up. You will need to provide more information about yourself, the technology and the business model. This part of the application will be reviewed by a panel of experts and, if successful, you will be invited to interview.
- Stage 1
- You will be invited to interview.
- UK Scholarships
- The Gilbert and Marcia Kotzen Scholars Program USA