|Deadline: April 7, 2019||Institution(s): –|
|Level of Study: Fellowship||Study in: Germany|
EnerTracks – Training Climate and Energy Transformation Experts for Tomorrow -The Fellowship Program
EnerTracks Fellowship is open for international students to pursue their education in courses offered. The Fellowship is a multidisciplinary approach for addressing global climate change and power transformation through practical courses, academic preparation, and one-on – one coaching.
A tiny group of four to six fellows are invited to come to the Agora Energiewende office in Berlin, Germany. The fellows have the distinctive chance to learn straight from home over the course of six weeks.
- 40 hours of teaching sessions (EnerTracks Fellowship Course List).
- 40 hours individual reading in preparation for each session.
- 10 hours of one-on-one mentoring.
- 10 study tours in and around Berlin, including executive leadership seminars, focused field visits, seminars, and discussions with key German stakeholders.
- Access to the EnerTracks alumni network.
- Climate and energy policy
- Power systems
- Energy economics
- Political science
- Environmental science
From 27 May to 5 July 2019.
Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links
- Yale University Scholarships in the USA
EnerTracks Fellowship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- A travel grant.
- Fully-covered living accommodations.
- Fully-covered transportation tickets.
- A daily stipend for food.
- Available office space.
To qualify for EnerTracks Fellowship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Be a national of one of the eligible countries.
- Be currently employed and with at least two years of professional experience at the time of application.
- Be between the ages of 25-35 years.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university, in economics, environmental science, engineering, political science, or similar (Master’s degree preferred).
- A strong understanding of power systems, energy economics, and climate and energy policy.
- Familiarity with policy instruments and energy transition policy processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to think conceptually and globally about a broad range of climate change and energy transformation issues.
- Adaptable and resilient in an ambiguous and dynamic environment.
- A high level of intellectual curiosity and humility
How to Apply for EnerTracks Fellowship?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avai
- Prepare the following documents in English:
- Upload your application as a single PDF file by 7 April 2019 to this Cloud link.
- Please use the following wording to name your PDF file: “LASTNAME_firstname_Summer_Fellowship”.
- In an attempt to remain unbiased, don’t add a photo.
To know more about EnerTracks Fellowship in Berlin 2019, please visit official website: