|Deadline: June 28, 2019||Institution(s):Edith Cowan University|
|Level of Study: Masters, Ph.D||Study in: Australia|
ECU Higher Degree by Research Scholarship at Edith Cowan University
ECU Higher Degree by Research Scholarship at Edith Cowan University is open for international studenst to pursue their higher education in Australia. These scholarships are intended to help excellent research promise postgraduate learners to undertake a greater degree through ECU studies. Based on academic merit and study results, the scholarship is provided. ECU research expands understanding and increases the quality of life across the globe for Australians and individuals. Our study priorities are focused on solving issues in the actual globe across social, economic, physical and environmental domains.
- Performing Arts
- Arts by Research
- Business by Research
- Computing and Security by Research New in 2020
- Criminal Justice by Research
- Education by Research
- Engineering Science
- Laws (Research)
- Medical and Health Science by Research
- Midwifery (Research)
- Nursing (Research)
- Science (Biological Sciences)
- Science (Chemistry)
- Science (Computer Science)
- Science (Environmental Management)
- Science (Interdisciplinary Studies)
- Science (Mathematics and Planning)
- Science by Research New in 2020
- Social Science
– Doctor of Philosophy Thesis/ Integrated
- Agriculture, Environmental and Related Studies
- Architecture and Building
- Creative Arts
- Management and Commerce
- Engineering and Related Technologies
- Information Technology
- Natural and Physical Sciences
- Society and Culture
The duration of the scholarship will vary depending on the duration of the course, up to two years for a Master by research and up to 3 years for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Integrated PhD
|Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links|
ECU Higher Degree by Research Scholarship at Edith Cowan University provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship includes a stipend of $28,420 per annum to be paid fortnightly via electronic funds transfer. Other benefits include a relocation allowance (where applicable) and Overseas Students Health Cover (where applicable).
To qualify for ECU Higher Degree by Research Scholarship at Edith Cowan University, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Have been made an unconditional offer of place in an ECU higher degree by research course and enrolled as a full-time student.
- Must not be receiving income from another source to support general living costs while undertaking their course of study if that income is greater than 75% of the RTP stipend rate;
- Must not be receiving an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth designed to offset HDR fees;
- Must not hold a research doctorate degree or equivalent if they are seeking a research scholarship to undertake a research doctorate and have not completed a Master by Research or equivalent when you are seeking a research scholarship to undertake a Master by Research
- Must not hold a research doctorate or equivalent, or hold a Master by Research or equivalent when they are seeking a research scholarship to undertake a Master by Research;
- May not concurrently be receiving an ECU school-funded scholarship or other major scholarship,but could receive a stipend supplement.
- Must be a citizen of any country other than Australia or New Zealand at commencement of the Higher Degree by Research (HDR);
- Must meet international student visa requirements.
- Must not have held an Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) or an Australia Award scholarship within two years prior to commencing the HDRS;
- Must not be receiving a scholarship for which course tuition is a component under any other scholarship scheme to which the Australian Government makes a substantial contribution.
- Must meet all University admission requirements, including English proficiency, and be made an unconditional offer of a place in a higher degree by research (either a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Master by Research) before a scholarship can be considered/offered.
How to Apply for ECU Higher Degree by Research Scholarship at Edith Cowan University?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail ECU Higher Degree by Research Scholarship at Edith Cowan University:
- Choose you program from here.
- Create your account from here, login to your account, click on start a course application, fill in the application and submit it.
- All applicants are recommended to include the following supporting documents:
- All relevant academic transcripts, award certificates, and professional experience.
- Evidence of Academic English Competence.
- You may need these Documents:
- Copy of passport.
- Resume / CV.
- Recommendation letter
- personal statement
- Login to your account, click on start a scholarship application, fill in the application and submit it.
- If you have submitted an application for course entry and have not yet been issued an offer, or you are currently enrolled in a Bachelor Honours Degree, a Master’s Degree or Integrated PhD you can apply for this scholarship and your application will be assessed conditional on achieving the minimum requirements.
- You can know more about the terms and condition of the scholarship by clicking here.