|Deadline: March 15, July 15 or November 15 (annually)||Institution(s): University of Waterloo|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD||Study in: Canada|
David Johnston – Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards
Why at the University of Waterloo? It’s a excellent chance for learners to work at this university. Here, through management coaching, organizational development courses, and secondments, applicants can appreciate important chances to develop their profession.
The scholarships are open to study the undergraduate and graduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
Depends on the selected program.
David Johnston – Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarships will be awarded worth up to $2,500 for a one-term study experience, $2,500 to $5,000 for a one-term work or volunteer experience, up to $10,000 for a two-term work or volunteer experience.
To be eligible for David Johnston – Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Candidates who have the good academic standing (normally a minimum 70% average at the undergraduate level; normally a minimum 75% average at the graduate level) are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- The applicants must be full-time undergraduate and graduate students in any faculty who wish to participate in an international experience in Israel, including a minimally-paid or volunteer international co-op work placement, a volunteer placement, an academic exchange or a study term related to academic requirements.
How to Apply for David Johnston – Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail this scholarship:
- Candidates need to take admission at the university in undergraduate and graduate degree program. After taking admission, candidates can access the application on their forms pages.
- Applicants need to attach a personal statement which will refer to the application form. All applicants must provide evidence of their English language ability to meets the minimum requirements for admission.