|Deadline: January 4, 2019||Institution(s): CBFP|
|Level of Study: Non-Degree||Study in: US|
Ctr Bio-Sciences Fellowship Program (CBFP)
Ctr Bio-Sciences Fellowship Program is open for international students to undertake research in biological sciences. CBFP welcomes applications from early to mid-career biological scientists working in government departments, government-operated biological science laboratories, and/or research and diagnostic facilities with experience in Jordan, Iraq, and Lebanon laboratory operations, research and diagnostics.
Selected students will undertake a science internship that will require the student to move for a period of four to six months, starting no sooner than September 2019, to participate in studies at a partner organization other than their native nation.
- Dangerous human, animal, and zoonotic infectious diseases
- Pathogens of security concern
- Modern infectious disease diagnostic techniques
- Epidemiological surveillance and reporting of dangerous human and animal infectious diseases
- Application and institutionalization of internationally accepted principles and best practices of BS&S
- Application and institutionalization of One Health principles and approaches
- Detection, diagnosis, and reporting of infectious diseases caused by especially dangerous pathogens and pathogens of security concern
Four to six months.
Ctr Bio-Sciences Fellowship Program provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- CBFP will make all necessary travel arrangements and accommodations (travel, lodging, medical insurance and living stipends) for all selected fellows for the duration of the fellowship.
To be eligible for Ctr Bio-Sciences Fellowship Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor of Science degree to be considered (applicants with a Master of Science or PhD are preferred)
- Early to mid-career biological scientists working in government ministries, government-operated biological science laboratories, and/or research and diagnostic facilities in the following countries: Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon.
- Applicants from universities and private laboratories will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Be proficient in the English language for routine professional work.
- Applicants must currently reside in their country of permanent residence and will be required to return to their home country after program completion.
How to Apply for Ctr Bio-Sciences Fellowship Program?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail this scholarship:
- Download the application form PDF form or Word form.
- Prepare the following documents:
- Letter of Support “on official letterhead, signed and dated by their supervisor confirming their approval of the applicant’s participation in the program. The letter of support should clearly state: Applicant’s full name, applicant’s position title, institution name, and intended area of research for the program”.
- Scanned, color copy of current passport.
- Current resume or CV.
- Submit applications (in Word or PDF format) and accompanying documents to CBFP@crdfglobal.org.
To know more about Ctr Bio-Sciences Fellowship Program , please visit official website: