|Deadline: June 28, 2019||Institution(s): Colombia Educational institutes|
|Level of Study: Masters, PhD, Specialization degree||Study in: Colombia|
Colombia Government Scholarships 2020
Colombia Government scholarships are open to international students from all over the world to pursue higher education at Colombia Educational Institutes. Colombia Government scholarships for international students will Cover You all Expenses for the Scholarship. Books, Monthly Grant, Tuition Fee, everything is covered Except Travel Tickets. You have to bear travel expenses. Read Further Details below.
This scholarship Call is for Foreign Citizens from all Nationalities to Study Scholarships Master, Doctoral or Specialization Degree. You will study in Colombia Educational institutes. 50 International Scholarships will be provided.
Any full-time Master, Doctoral or Specialization Degree.
The Duration of the Columbia scholarships will Consists of (12) Months for Specialization, Twenty-four (24) Months to Master and up to Thirty-Six (36) Months for Doctorate Degree.
Colombia Government Scholarships 2019 provide the recipient with following benefits:
- Monthly Allowance: Grant of the sum equivalent to 3 Minimum Monthly Legal salaries. $ 2,484,348 Colombian pesos.
- Tuition: 100% coverage of all these costs granted by the Colombian universities (only for academic programs found in the catalog of this call).
- Stipend for books and materials: Grant of $401.321 COP for once, at the beginning of the academic program
- Health Insurance: Wide coverage in medical assistance only in Colombia, during the period of studies.
- Books & Materials: ($ 425,400) for books and materials.
- Installation Costs: Grant of ($ 425,400) for once at the beginning of studies.
To qualify for Colombia Government Scholarships 2019, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Eligible Countries: All world countries
Be a citizen Foreign. Not have Colombian nationality. Foreign professionals who do not have dual nationality (Colombian), who are not residing in Colombia.
- Not be over 50 years old.
- Have a professional or bachelor’s degree.
- Have an average of 4.0 out of 5.0 or it’s equivalent in the Colombian scale to apply the call
- Have admission to at least a graduate program that is in the Catalog of Academic Offer General Call 2019
- The documents must be sent in physical form to the ICETEX offices in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No 18-32.
- The candidate can submit up to 3 letters of admission.
- No original documents are required.
- It is necessary for foreign candidates to carefully read the call and send to ICETEX only the required documents. Authenticated or notarized copies are accepted.
How to Apply for Colombia Government Scholarships?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Colombia Government Scholarships 2019:
- Eligible candidates may apply for the fully funded scholarships by the Government of Colombia online.
- The candidates must fill up the application form and submit the completed form. Also, applicants must print a copy of the summary of the online form to include in the physical application.
- After filling the online application, the applicant must also submit physical application to Colombian Government. The application includes the following documents:
- Likewise, Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Admission from the Colombian university
- Further, Score regarding Spanish Language Prociency
- Academic essay arguing the importance of your studies in Colombia
- Moreover, Notarized copies of Academic Transcripts
- Similarly, A copy of Passport
- Certicate of professional experience
- Health Certicate
- Also, Summary of online application to this call
- The documents should be addressed to ICETEX ofces in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No 18-32.