|Deadline: June 28, 2019||Institution(s): Government of Colombia|
|Level of Study: Masters, PhD, Specialization degree||Study in: Colombia|
Colombia Government Scholarships 2019:
Colombia Government scholarships for international students will Cover You all Expenses for the Scholarship. Monthly Grant, Books, Tuition Fee, everything is covered Except Travel Tickets. You have to Cover travel expenses. Read Further Details below.
Applications are Invited from the Government of Colombia to Apply for the Colombia Government Scholarships For International Students. This Call for the Scholarships for Foreign Citizens from all Nationalities to Study Scholarships Master, Doctoral or Specialization Degree.
The Duration of the Columbia scholarships will Consists of (12) Months for Specialization, Twenty-four (24) Months to Master and up to Thirty-Six (36) Months for Doctorate Degree. You will study in Colombia Educational institutes. 50 International Scholarships will be provided
Any full-time Master, Doctoral or Specialization Degree.
Colombia Government Scholarships 2019 provide the recipient with following benefits:
- Tuition: 100% coverage of all these costs granted by the Colombian universities (only for academic programs found in the catalog of this call).
- Books & Materials: ($ 425,400) for books and materials.
- Stipend for books and materials: Grant of $401.321 COP for once, at the beginning of the academic program
- Monthly Allowance: Grant of the sum equivalent to 3 Minimum Monthly Legal salaries. $ 2,484,348 Colombian pesos.
- Health Insurance: Wide coverage in medical assistance only in Colombia, during the period of studies.
- Installation Costs: Grant of ($ 425,400) for once at the beginning of studies.
To qualify for Colombia Government Scholarships 2019, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Foreign professionals who do not have dual nationality (Colombian), who are not residing in Colombia.
- Be a citizen Foreign. Not have Colombian nationality.
- Not be over 50 years old.
- Have an average of 4.0 out of 5.0 or it’s equivalent in the Colombian scale to apply the call
- Have a professional or bachelor’s degree.
- Have admission to at least a graduate program that is in the Catalog of Academic Offer General Call 2019
- The candidate can submit up to 3 letters of admission.
- The documents must be sent in physical form to the ICETEX offices in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No 18-32.
- It is necessary for foreign candidates to carefully read the call and send to ICETEX only the required documents. Authenticated or notarized copies are accepted.
- No original documents are required.
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Colombia Government Scholarships 2019:
Eligible candidates may apply for the fully funded scholarships by the Government of Colombia online. Further, the candidates must ll up the application form and submit the completed form. Also, applicants must print a copy of the summary of the online form to include in the physical application.
After filling the online application, the applicant must also submit physical application to Colombian Government. The application includes the following documents:
- Letter of Admission from the Colombian university
- Likewise, Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Further, Score regarding Spanish Language Prociency
- Moreover, Notarized copies of Academic Transcripts
- Academic essay arguing the importance of your studies in Colombia
- Similarly, A copy of Passport
- A CV
- Health Certicate
- Certicate of professional experience
- Also, Summary of online application to this call
The documents should be addressed to ICETEX ofces in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No 18-32.