|Deadline: May 31, 2019||Institution(s): CIHEAM Bari|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Italy|
Master Programme at CIHEAM Bari:
CIHEAM Bari is a Centre for post-graduate training, applied scientific research
Objective is to acquire theoretical and practical knowledge in the fields of land and water resources management, sustainable integrated pest management and organic agriculture.
these Master Programmes are jointly organized with the Libera Università Mediterranea (LUM)-Jean Monnet- School of Management,
Opportunity Focus Areas:
-Sustainable Integrated Pest Management
-Land and Water Resources Management: Irrigated agriculture
-Mediterranean Organic Agriculture
- The CIHEAM Bari Master Programmes span over one academic year and award 60 credits.
- The CIHEAM Bari Master of Science Programmes last two academic years and award 120 credits.
- A given number of residential full scholarships is granted every year to candidates coming from CIHEAM Member countries and other Mediterranean, Balkan and Middle Eastern countries whose applications rank first in the selection process.
for those with applications rank first in the selection process
the scholarship covers:
- registration fees (200€/year)
- tuition fees (500€/month)
- travel expenses from and to the country of origin
- board and lodging in the students’ residence.
- insurance and medical assistance
- pocket money (170€/month).
(partially Funded) : for other candidates : covering tuition fees and accommodation as long as rooms in the campus residence are available.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
To qualify for CIHEAM Bari Master programs scholarships 2019, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- graduate students (minimum 3 years of university studies), young researchers, extension agents, civil servants, professionals in agriculture and rural development.
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail CIHEAM Bari Master programs scholarships 2019 :
First Step: prepare the required documents:
- Certified copy of the University Degree (translated into English or French or Italian)
- Certified copy of the University Transcripts (translated into English or French or Italian)
- Certificate of English Language (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge ESOL). Minimum level required: INTERMEDIATE
- two reference letters
- Medical Certificate attesting the candidate’s state of health, detailing the presence of allergies (if any), running therapies (if any), illnesses or disorders (if any).
- Curriculum Vitae
submit the previous documents here