|Deadline: November 5, 2019||Institution(s): UK Universities|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: UK|
Full-time taught Masters Degree Program in any subject.
Depends on the selected program but not more than one year postgraduate course.
Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links
Chevening Scholarships UK 2020, provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- It covers university tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, an economy class return airfare to the UK, and additional grants and allowances to cover essential expenditure.
To be eligible for Chevening Scholarships UK 2020, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English. Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 16 July 2020 either by taking an English language test or claiming an exemption based on the UKVI exempt categories
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are targeted to citizens of Chevening-eligible countries. See the official website for complete list of countries eligible for Chevening scholarships.
- Have at least two years’ work experience
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended.
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a post-graduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2020
How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships UK 2020?
- Applications for Chevening Awards can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, available through the ‘apply’ button on your country’s page. Applications close on 12:00 GMT, 6 November 2019.
- It is important to visit your individual country page at the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.