|Deadline: November 5, 2019||Institution(s): UK Universities|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: UK|
Chevening Scholarships 2020
Chevening Scholarships are open now for international students to pursue their masters degree program in UK. Chevening provides future leaders and influencers from around the globe a distinctive chance to grow professionally and academically, network widely, experience UK culture, and create enduring beneficial interactions with the UK. There will be around 1,500 scholarships being provided worldwide. Chevening is the international awards system of the UK government that aims to develop worldwide leaders. Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations, Chevening provides two kinds of awards–Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships–with recipients personally chosen throughout the globe by British embassies and high commissions.
Full-time taught Masters Degree Program in any subject.
Depends on the selected program but not more than one year postgraduate course.
|Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links|
Chevening Scholarships 2020, provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- It covers university tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, an economy class return airfare to the UK, and additional grants and allowances to cover essential expenditure.
To be eligible for Chevening Scholarships 2020, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English. Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 16 July 2020 either by taking an English language test or claiming an exemption based on the UKVI exempt categories
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are targeted to citizens of Chevening-eligible countries. See the official website for complete list of countries eligible for Chevening scholarships.
- Have at least two years’ work experience
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended.
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a post-graduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2020
How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2020?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Chevening Scholarships:
- Applications for Chevening Awards can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, available through the ‘apply’ button on your country’s page. Applications close on 12:00 GMT, 6 November 2019.
- It is important to visit your individual country page at the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
To know more about Chevening Scholarships 2020, please visit official website: