|Deadline: May 01, 2019||Institution(s): Charles Darwin University|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters||Study in: Australia|
CDU Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships 2019:
Charles Darwin University (CDU) offers the Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships to international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement and who are seeking to commence an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree at CDU.
Opportunity Focus Area:
Any Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree offered at the University.
CDU Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships 2019 provides the recipient with:
- 25% or 50% of the tuition fee. The tuition scholarships apply to the tuition fees for the full duration of the degree.
All World Countries
You can apply for a CDU Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships if you:
• Submit a demonstrated record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications
• Must meet the University’s academic and English entry requirement
• Hold an offer of admission to the degree at CDU for Semester 2, 2019
• Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
• Submitted a completed application for the scholarship by 1 May 2019 for commencement in Semester 2, 2019
• Not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship.
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail this scholarship:
To apply, you must complete the scholarship application form and submit it together with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU. Deadline for applications is 1 May 2019 for commencement in Semester 2, 2019.