|Deadline: November 1, 2019||Institution(s): Charles Darwin University|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters||Study in: Australia|
CDU Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships 2020
Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships are open for international students to pursue their undergraduate and post graduate degree in Charles Darwin University Australia. Charles Darwin University (CDU) offers the International High Achievement Scholarships of the Vice-Chancellor to international students with a record of academic excellence and high accomplishment and who are seeking to begin a degree in undergraduate or postgraduate studies at CDU.
Any Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree offered at the University.
- Community Services & Social Work
- Creative Arts & Design
- Culinary Arts
- Enabling Courses
- Exercise & Sport Science
- Hair & Beauty Services
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Humanitarian, Emergency & Disaster Management
- Indigenous Knowledges
- IT & Network Engineering
- Law & Legal Studies
- Primary Industries
- Public Health
- Science, Environmental Science & Management
- Tourism, Hospitality & Food
CDU Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships 2019 provides the recipient with:
- 25% or 50% of the tuition fee. The tuition scholarships apply to the tuition fees for the full duration of the degree.
You can apply for a CDU Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships if you:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Submit a demonstrated record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications
- Must meet the University’s academic and English entry requirement
- Hold an offer of admission to the degree at CDU for Semester 1, 2020
- Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Submitted a completed application for the scholarship by November 1, 2019 for commencement in Semester 1, 2020
- Not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship.
- Conditions of the scholarship for awardees
- Awardees must commence studies in Semester 1, 2020
- Maintain a full-time enrolment of 40 credit points each semester;
- Pay the remaining balance of your tuition on or before the start of each semester; the tuition fee scholarship will be credited directly to your student account up to two weeks after census date each semester
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester in the degree at CDU, with minimum GPA of 5.3 and with no fail grade in any subject;
- The scholarship is neither transferrable for cash, nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another person, course or year
- Awardees must be paying international fees and not domestic fees
- Not withdraw or take a leave of absence from the units or course of study, without prior approval of the Office of International Services;
- Awardees must abide by the Student of the University By-laws (PDF 9KB)
- Awardees are required to inform the International Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org of any visa status changes immediately as this may result in a termination of the scholarship
How to Apply for Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail this scholarship:
- Download the Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achiever’s Scholarship Application Form
- Submit with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU.