|Deadline: August 31, 2018 2pm Paris time (CEST)||Institution(s): Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards|
|Level of Study: Non-Degree||Study in: Paris, France|
CARTIER WOMEN’S INITIATIVE AWARDS:
Since 2006, the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards has supported 198 female entrepreneurs worldwide. Each year, 21 finalists representing 7 regions (Latin America, North America, Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East & North Africa, Far East Asia, South-East Asia) are selected during the first round of the competition. These finalists are then invited to attend the Awards week (exact location still TBC) during which the second round of the competition takes place. After the final jury evaluation, 7 laureates, one for each region, are announced on stage during the Awards ceremony.
Six Laureates, one from each continent (Asia & Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and North Africa, North America, Sub-saharan Africa) are honoured annually for the creativity, financial sustainability and social impact of their start-up businesses.
The prize includes a place on an INSEAD Executive Programme, a US$100,000 Grant (money), international media exposure and networking and coaching opportunities.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
The 21 finalists, representing the top 3 projects from each of the 7 regions, will receive:
- One-to-one personalized business coaching prior to the Awards week
- A series of entrepreneurship workshops, knowledge sessions and networking events during the Awards week
- Media visibility
- A scholarship to attend the INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship 6-Day Executive Programme (provided their business meets INSEAD’s eligibility criteria)
- Networking opportunities through the Cartier Awards community and beyond
-First prize for the 7 laureates:
- US$ 100 000 in prize money
- One-to-one personalized business mentoring
-Second prize for the 14 finalists: US$ 30 000 in prize money
According to the institution.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS
OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
To be eligible for Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The business you enter into the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards competition should be designed to generate revenues.
- Non-profit project proposals are not accepted.
- The business you enter into the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards competition must be generating revenue. It being understood that a business that is generating revenue is not necessarily profitable in its first years of operations.
- The business you enter into the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards competition must be have been founded between one (1) and three (3) years prior to the entry submission deadline meaning that the company should have been incorporated between August 2015 and August 2017. Please note that we allow for a few months flexibility regarding this rule.
- The main leadership position must be filled by a woman either in the capacity of Director, General Manager or CEO. She must also own a significant stake in the company. The ownership of the business is evaluated based on the position of the candidate in relation to other stakeholders.
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are some points to pay special attention.
In order to complete your application, you must submit the following attachments:
- Business registration document
- Proof of patent (if applicable)
- Detailed financials
- Latest company tax returns
- A receipt from tax authorities indicating that you have filed your tax returns (or not filed your taxes if you are exempted)
- An up-to-date capitalization table
We recommend that you check that you have all of these documents available before starting your application.
- you have to create account from here.
- Then complete your application form.