|Deadline: October 1, 2019.||Institution(s): Khalifa University|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Abu Dhabi, UAE|
Buhooth Scholarship Program 2019
Buhooth scholarships are now open to students from all over the world. Comprehensive scholarships are offered by Khalifa University of Science and Technology that cover all necessary educational expenses and offer an attractive monthly stipend. The accepted students will be registered in selected Master’s and Doctorate programs offered by Khalifa University of Science and Technology, or top international universities.
The Buhooth Scholarship program offers Master’s and Doctorate scholarships to UAE Nationals with the aim of promoting graduate studies and research, as well as developing specialized human capital in the areas of science and engineering for the benefit of national institutions. This program is an ambitious initiative that aims to achieve the vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, to transform the UAE into a center of excellence in engineering and science research.
There are two types of Buhooth Scholarship:
- UAE-Based Buhooth
This scholarship will provide an opportunity for applicants to pursue Master’s and Doctorate degree studies at Khalifa University of Science and Technology.
- Under the conditions of the scholarship, an applicant holding a Bachelor’s degree must sign a contract committing to completing their Master’s degree at Khalifa University of Science and Technology.
- The scholarship will be open for selected majors only, as determined by Khalifa University of Science and Technology.
- Under the conditions of the scholarship, an applicant holding a Master’s degree must sign a contract committing to complete their Doctorate degree at Khalifa University of Science and Technology.
- The indicative monthly stipend for UAE-based Buhooth Scholarship is as follows (subject to change):
During MSc: Single AED 30,000 Married AED 33,000
During PhD: Single AED 36,000 Married AED 39,000
- International Buhooth
This scholarship aims to provide an opportunity for applicants to pursue Master’s and Doctorate degree studies at top international universities.
- The scholarship is open for selected majors only, as determined by Khalifa University of Science and Technology.
- The scholarship is highly competitive and will only be offered to a limited number of successful applicants each year.
- An applicant holding a Bachelor’s degree will sign a contract committing to complete both their Master’s and Doctorate degrees at the selected institution and then must accept employment in a suitable post for a defined period of time, which must be at least equal to the length of time of the study period.
- An applicant holding a Master’s degree will sign a contract committing to complete their Doctorate studies at the selected institution and then accept employment in a suitable post for a period of time which is at least equal to the study period.
- The stipend amount includes an additional allowance to UAE Nationals living outside the UAE.
- Recipients of this scholarship are placed on an “employment contract” and therefore are registered on the Abu Dhabi Retirement Pensions and Benefits Fund during the period of study and the period of employment that is included as part of the scholarship criteria.
- International Buhooth scholarship recipients will receive medical insurance for themselves, their spouse and eligible dependents.
- Recipients of this scholarship are eligible for yearly round trip airline tickets for themselves, their spouse and eligible dependents.
International and Civil Security.
According to the program.
|Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links:|
Buhooth Scholarship Program provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full coverage of tuition fees.
- Monthly stipend.
- Opportunity to visit international research centers.
- Support to attend international research conferences.
To qualify for Buhooth Scholarship Program, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Languages: English
Eligible Country: Emirates
- In order to be considered for the International Buhooth Scholarship, applicants must have excellent credentials and provide a letter of offer from a top-ranked international institution. The letter should be submitted at the time of application to Khalifa University.
- Applicants must satisfy the admission requirements of the academic program that they are applying to. Please note that admission is highly competitive and meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee entry into the program.
- For more information click here.
How to Apply for Buhooth Scholarship Program?
Please visit the official website, link given at the end. But here are important application instructions to win Buhooth Scholarship:
- The required documents must be scanned and uploaded to the online application in the specified format (i.e. max 4MB PDF for documents, max. 2MB JPEG for photograph). Hard copies submitted in person or by post, or soft copies sent by email, will not be accepted. The required documents for Buhooth Scholarship Program:
- Official transcript showing the grading scale.
- Certified copy of Bachelor’s/Master’s degree certificate.
- English language proficiency score certificate (IELTS, TOEFL or EmSAT). Official TOEFL score reports can be sent directly by your institution to Khalifa University of Science and Technology using the institutional TOEFL code 0960.
- Equivalency certificate issued by the UAE Ministry of Education for applicants that have graduated from institutions outside of the UAE.
- Valid passport. International applicants who reside in the UAE should also upload a clear copy of their valid UAE visa.
- Family Book (Khulasat Al Qaid – UAE National applicants only).
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score report. Official score reports can be sent directly to Khalifa University of Science and Technology using the institutional GRE code 0822.
- Passport-style photograph on a white background.
- Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – PhD applicants only).
- Valid UAE national ID card (for national and international applicants who currently reside in the UAE).
- Statement of Purpose (500 to 1,000 words).
Each applicant must provide the contact e-mail address of at least two referees, who will be invited to complete an online reference form once the completed application has been submitted.
- All applications must be submitted online from here.
Please note that:
- Incomplete applications may not be considered.
- Accepted applicants must submit all of their official documents before they register for classes. All documents received by the University are the property of Khalifa University of Science and Technology and will not be returned.
- Further guidelines regarding the submission of documents can be found on the Khalifa University of Science and Technology graduate admissions webpage.
To know more about Buhooth Scholarship Program, please visit official websites: