|Deadline: March 31/ June 30 (annual)||Institution(s): University of Bristol
|Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters||Study in: UK|
- Any full-time Undergraduate program (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science)
- Any one-year, full-time taught postgraduate program offered at the University
Depends on the selected program.
Bristol University Think Big Scholarships provide the recipients with the following awards:
- Undergraduate Students for September 2020 entry:
- 3 x £10,000 scholarships
- 9 x £5,000 scholarships
- Postgraduate students for September 2020 entry:
- 5 x £20,000 scholarships
- 10 x £10,000 scholarships
- 20 x £5,000 scholarships
- The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
To be eligible for Bristol University Think Big Scholarships, you must fulfill the following criteria:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- You are classified as an overseas student for fee purposes
- You have applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying course or one-year or full-time taught postgraduate program at the University of Bristol in September 2020.
How to Apply for Bristol University Think Big Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Bristol University Think Big Scholarships:
- Apply for the university through UCAS as you will need your ID student.
- Submit an application for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship.
- Note: This application form is a standard form used for several different scholarships, We will automatically check your eligibility for other available scholarships.
To know more about Bristol University Think Big Scholarships, please visit official websites:
- For Undergraduate: Click Here
- For Masters: Click Here