|Deadline: June 14, 2019 to August 13, 2019.||Institution(s): University of Flinders|
|Level of Study: PhD /Masters||Study in: Australia|
Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) International Scholarships at University of Flinders:
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
1- Engineering and technology.
2- Health and medical.
3- People and society.
4- Science, environment and natural resources.
5- Emerging research: Defence.
The scholarship is tenable for up to three years for a Research Doctorate degree and up to two years for a Research Masters degree.
- student tuition fees, a living stipend paid at the rate of $27,082 (2018 rate).
- An AGRTP Scholarship student who moves to Adelaide from overseas is eligible for an establishment allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares, provided receipts can be produced by the student.
Student tuition fees:
- The scholarship covers the international student tuition fees, a generous living allowance paid at the rate of $27,082 (2017 rate), and an establishment allowance of up to $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares.
- The scholarship is tenable for up to three years for a Research Doctorate degree and up to two years for a Research Masters degree.
- The AGRTPS pays the full international student tuition fees charged by Flinders University for a research higher degree.
- The AGRTPS also provides the recipient and dependents with student health cover.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
To be eligible for Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) International Scholarships at University of Flinders, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must satisfy the University’s academic entry requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed a degree at least the equivalent/comparable to an Australian First Class Hons degree(this is a four-year degree with a major research project in the final year).
- Applicants must have met the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. Students for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
- Applicants must not hold an equivalent Higher Degree by research qualification. Applications are only open to students commencing a Higher Degree by research in Australia for the first time.
- Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship. Please see the attached conditions of award for full eligibility criteria.
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail this scholarship:
First step: follow these instructions
- Download the conditions of award for this scholarship scheme. This document is provided as an Adobe Acrobat portable document format (pdf) file. You will need to install the Adobe Acrobat reader on your computer to view pdf files. The Adobe Acrobat Reader is available free of charge from Adobe’s website. Adobe provides tools for converting pdf files to HTML and ASCII text for users with vision impairments at its access.adobe.com website. If you require this document in other formats (plain text, ASCII), please contact the Student Finance Services.
- Download Application Guidelines
- Download Publication Forms
- Download Referee Report
- Download Ranking Guidelines
Second step: proceed with your application from apply now button.