|Deadline: May 3, 2019||Institution(s): —
|Level of Study: One Young World Summit||Study in: London, UK|
Opportunity Focus Areas:
20 till 25 October, 2019.
The Scholarship covers:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom.
- The cost of travel to and from The Hague (economy flight).
- Hotel accommodation The Hague from 20 and 25 (inclusive) October.
- Participation at the pre-event by Audi and the Audi Environmental Foundation on 21 October.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Transport between the pre-event by Audi, Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
All World Countries.
- If you are aged between 18 and 30 years, work for or are involved with a non-governmental social enterprise, community based organisation, or you are an individual making an impact on environmental topics, then this scholarship is for you.
Candidates must demonstrate:
- A passion for environment issues.
- Impact and capacity for innovation in this field.
You just need to complete the application form here.