|Deadline: August 15, 2019||Institution(s): Australian National University
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Canberra, Australia|
ANU Applied Epidemiology Scholarship 2020
- Applied Epidemiology
- 2 Years.
ANU Applied Epidemiology Scholarship 2020 provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Thesis allowance
- Travel and Removal allowances for students relocating to Canberra or to the location of their field placement to commence their research program
- Allowance for attending final viva
To be eligible for ANU Applied Epidemiology Scholarship 2020, you must fulfill the following criteria:
Required Languages: English
Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Master of Philosophy in Applied Epidemiology at the Australian National University
- A Domestic or International student
How to Apply for ANU Applied Epidemiology Scholarship 2020?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for ANU Applied Epidemiology Scholarship 2020:
- No application is required specifically for this scholarship as all eligible candidates will be considered
- For further information, please contact MAE convenor Martin Kirk on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application periods:1 July – 15 August 2019
To know more about ANU Applied Epidemiology Scholarship 2020, please visit official website: