|Deadline: April 30, 2019||Institution(s): University of Sheffield
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: UK|
Opportunity Focus Areas:
Master’s Degree Programme in the following areas:
• MA Cities and Global Development
• MA International Development
• MSc in Environmental Change and International Development
• MPH in International Development
• MSc in International Social Change and Policy
• MA Global and Political Economy
• MA International Politics
• MA in Social Research
Depends on the selected program.
Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarships provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- full tuition fee waiver,
- maintenance for University accommodation,
- monthly stipend.
All World Countries
To be eligible for Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must hold an offer for one of the eligible courses (see above) to study at the University of Sheffield in 2019 by Tuesday, 30 April 2019.
- You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organisation.
- This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- Your mode of attendance must be full time.
- You must begin your studies at the University of Sheffield in 2019. This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2019.
- You must be a national of, or permanently domiciled, in one of the countries or territories as listed at the official website
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail this scholarship:
You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you receive an offer to study one of the eligible courses and you are a national of, or permanently domiciled in, one of the eligible countries or territories. Deadline for admissions is 30 April 2019.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.