|Deadline: May 26, 2019||Institution(s): Al Ghurair Foundation in USA|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: USA (online)|
The scholarship covers the total cost of university tuition and other mandatory university fees.
English and Chinese
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
To be eligible for Al Ghurair Open Learnning Scholars Program USA 2019, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Arab citizen: Preference is given to residents of the Arab world for at least 12 years. You must hold no other passport.
- Below 30 years old: In order to be eligible, you need to be below 30 years old.
- 3.0+ bachelor’s GPA: You must have a cumulative GPA greater than 3.0 in your bachelors degree (or 85%).
- Financial need: You must be willing and able to provide proof that you are in need of financial assistance for a college education.
- English proficiency: ASU accepts a TOEFL score of at least 550 (PBT) or 80 (iBT). Or (IELTS) overall band score of at least 6.5. Or Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 60.
- No master’s degree: This must be your first master’s degree.
First Step: Check the official website from this link to see if you are eligible and enter your personal data and your desired program then click request information.
Second Step: You will be directed into another site, see the video and compete the survey which fulfill your eligibility, and then you can start your application from this link.
Third Step: First, you will ask to create from here an account and verify it using your E-mail.
Fourth Step: You will be asked to compete your profile which required the following information:
- Personal details.
- Nationality and residency.
- Academic qualifications.
- Economic information
- Additional information.
Note: Be careful during filling the profile that your data is still eligible for the scholarship, as once you submit it, you can’t change the main information and if any data is mistaken it may affect the eligibility conditions and you wont be able to start the program application.
Fourth Step: Now, you can start the program application which request the following information:
- Academic information.
- Financial information.
- Personal details.
Final step: Submit your application.