|Deadline: January 15, 2020||Institution(s): Chalmers University of Technology|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Sweden|
Adlerbert Study Scholarships 2020
Adlerbert Study Scholarships are open for international students to pursue their masters degree at Chalmers University of Technology, Swedan. Five scholarships were awarded in 2019 (no number of sholarships have been set for 2020) to students who are citizens of one of 143 countries (link below). The scholarship comprises a full tuition fee waiver and is funded by the the Adlerbert Foundations.
- Architecture & Civil Engineering.
- Biotechnology & Chemical Engineering.
- Computer Science and Engineering & Electrical Engineering.
- Engineering for Sustainable Development.
- Engineering Physics, Mathematics.
- Industrial Engineering and Management.
- Mechanical, Automation, Naval and Industrial Design Engineering.
- Technology and Learning.
For all of the current Master’s programs at Chalmers click here.
2 years ( 120 credits )
Are you interested studying in China? visit below links
- Sichuan Government Scholarship SGS
Adlerbert Study Scholarships covers 100% of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year program).
To qualify for Adlerbert Study Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of 143 developing countries
- 1st year Master’s program applicants.
- The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home University’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s Programs.
- For students in their final year of Bachelor’s studies: Students who do not hold the completed degree, but are registered for the final semester of a program leading to the required degree, may apply to Chalmers. If this applies to you a certification from your current university is required. An official document stating that you are a currently enrolled student and participating in your final semester of studies must be submitted with your application.
For all of Chalmers master’s programs, the English requirement must be equivalent to or higher than English 6 (in Swedish upper secondary school). You can demonstrate that you meet the requirement through: certain upper secondary (high school) studies,certain university studies,or an internationally approved English test ( IELTS and TOEFL).
How to Apply for Adlerbert Study Scholarships?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Adlerbert Study Scholarships:
- First Step:
- Second Step:
- Required documents:
- Certificates and diplomas from previous university studies (including students in their final year of bachelor’s studies).
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades.
- Proof of English language skills.
- Proof that you meet the specific entry requirements – A course syllabus must be submitted for each specific prerequisite (include a Bachelor’s degree (or the equivalent) and prerequisites (one or several courses selected as necessary for the specific program) and for three particular programs a portfolio is required).
- Relevant pages of your passport or other valid ID.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Project portfolio.
The project portfolio is a prerequisite for the following programs: Architecture and Urban Design, Architecture and Planning Beyond Sustainability and Industrial Design Engineering.
- Letter of (intent) motivation.
The letter of motivation should not exceed 1 page and must be in English.
- Work experience:
Certificates of relevant work experience or other professional certificates, if any.
- Letter of recommendation (optional):
you make sure that both a date and clear contact information is provided, with the organization as well as the referee’s name clearly stated.
You may provide one or two letters of recommendation.
- Cumulative grade point average (CGPA) (optional):
All applicants are encouraged to submit official University documentation, which clearly states the applicant’s cumulative grade point average (CGPA) for the Bachelor’s studies.
Note: You must always submit your documents in the official language of the country where you studied. If this language is not Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, English, French or German, you must also provide an official translation. This translation should be in one of those 6 languages.
- Upload your documents (before 1st of February) here.
- Required documents:
- Third Step:
- Open the on-line request and submit it in order to obtain the personal link to your scholarship application form.
- You will receive e-mail that includes link to the online scholarship application form.
Note: This e-mail will not be sent instantaneously. Normally, it is sent within 24 hours but it may take up to a few days in some cases, depending on holidays, weekends, etc.) .
- Fourth Step:
- Open the online scholarship application form.
- Log in by your application number.
- Select the scholarships that you wish to apply “Adlerbert Study Scholarships (100% tuition fee reduction)”.
- Write your name & date of birth.
- Write Cumulative GPA, maximum & minimum passing grade, your Graduation date.
- Fifth Step: Notification and mandatory confirmation requirement:
- Scholarship notifications will be sent out by e-mail by Chalmers between March and Mid-April.
- In order to keep your scholarship offer, you have to confirm that you accept the offered scholarship. Instructions will follow in your scholarship offer notification. Make sure to confirm by the specified deadline.
To know more about Adlerbert Study Scholarships, please visit official website: