|Deadline: July 10, 2020||Institution(s): University of Adelaide|
|Level of Study: Masters, PhD||Study in: Australia|
Adelaide Scholarships International 2020 (ASI)
Adelaide Scholarships are open for international students to pursue their master and PhD. degree at University of Adelaide, Australia. Adelaide University provides Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) to attract high quality postgraduate learners from abroad to the University of Adelaide’s study strength fields to promote their study efforts. Applications for the mid-year round of the Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) 2020 are now open. The University of Adelaide Established in 1874, it is the third-oldest university in Australia and it is one of Australia’s leading research universities.
Following research degrees are offered:
Masters by Research:
- Master of Clinical Science
- Master of Philosophy
- Master of Philosophy (Clinical Science)
- Master of Philosophy (Dentistry)
- Master of Philosophy (Medical Science)
- Master of Philosophy (Ophthalmology)
- Master of Philosophy (Public Health)
- Master of Philosophy (Surgery)
Doctorate by Research:
- Doctor of Education
- Doctor of Nursing
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Doctor of Philosophy with Master of Psychology (Organisation and Human Factors)
- Doctor of Philosophy/Master of Psychology (Clinical)
- Doctor of Philosophy/Master of Psychology (Health)
– For more information check here.
- Two years for Master degree by Research.
- Three years for Doctoral research degree (with possible 6 month excitation).
Are you interested studying in China? visit below links
- Sichuan Government Scholarship SGS
Adelaide Scholarships International provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full tuition fees for 2 years Master degree by research and 3 years Doctoral research degree.
- Stipend: An annual living allowance of AUD$28,092 (tax free, 2020 value) for up to 2 years Master degree by research and 3 years Doctoral research degree
- Health insurance: for the standard duration of a student visa.
- Relocation allowance to cover incoming travel and removal expenses.The maximum value of the allowance is (AUD$1,000) per adult and (AUD$500 )per dependent child
- Publication Allowance: Award holders are eligible to receive reimbursement for costs related to the production and submission of the thesis (e.g.editing, printing, binding) and the costs relating to publishing of academic papers or book chapters. The maximum allowance that can be claimed for all of the above mentioned costs is:(AUD$840) for Doctoral candidates and (AUD$420) for Masters by Research candidates.
- The allowance does not cover costs such as purchase of computer equipment, books or reproduction of articles.
- For more information click here.
To qualify for Adelaide Scholarships International, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
Applicants must meet English language entry requirement.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Applicants are welcome from any country except Australia and New Zealand. Citizens / PR of Australia or New Zealand are ineligible to apply.
- The applicants of the Master degree have to complete a relevant University of Adelaide bachelor degree (or equivalent), with a minimum distinction average.
- The applicants of Doctor degree ’ll need one of the following:
– A relevant University of Adelaide Honours degree (or equivalent), with at least a second-class Honours (upper division)
– A postgraduate coursework degree which contains a significant research component and meets the minimum GPA requirements
– A relevant University of Adelaide Research Master (or equivalent).
- Applicants with a qualification in progress will not be eligible for consideration until the qualification has been satisfactorily completed (and acceptable evidence provided), or evidence of withdrawal has been provided.
- Applicants must not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree or Research Master’s degree.
- Successful recipients must commence study at the University of Adelaide in the semester the scholarship is offered. It is not possible to defer the award.
- The offer of a scholarship is contingent upon a student not being offered another award by the Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an overseas sponsor. The University reserves the right to withdraw an offer of a scholarship at any time prior to enrollment if it is advised that an awardee has been offered a scholarship equal to or in excess of the financial value of the award offered by the University.
- If an applicant has previously been awarded an international higher degree by research scholarship by the University of Adelaide, and failed to successfully complete the corresponding academic program, that applicant will not be reconsidered for any future international higher degree by research scholarships.
How to Apply for Adelaide Scholarships International?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Adelaide Scholarships International:
Finish the online application.
- Find a supervisor by:
- Submit the following documents:
- Visa or DIBP Statement/Email Confirmation of Visa Grant.
- English language proficiency test results.
- Academic Transcripts.: an original copy of your official Academic Transcripts for all undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications you wish to include in your application.
- English Translation of Academic Transcripts.
- Grading Scheme Explanations and English Translation of Grading Scheme Explanations.
- Parchments / Degree Certificates and English Translation of Parchment / Degree Certificates.
- Graduation Certificates and English Translation of Graduation Certificates.
- Evidence of Sponsorship / Scholarship and English Translation of Evidence of Sponsorship / Scholarship.
- Change of Name Documentation and English Translation of Change of Name Documentation.
- Correspondence with Proposed Supervisor.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Research Abstract.
- Training Courses / Units Undertaken.
- Syllabus Content – Physics\ Economics.
- Credit Application.
- Research Publications (Accepted or Published only).
- Research Proposal: submit a research proposal on the Research Proposal template.
- Application for Remote Candidature: complete an application for remote candidature.
- Highest Degree Thesis Dissertation.
- Optional Documents You May Wish to Supply:
- Previous Work.
- Professional Qualifications / Memberships.
- Reference Letters.
- Other English Evidence.
- If your application is successful you will receive an Offer of Admission by email. Accept your offer, enroll at the university and submit the following documents:
- The Offer Acceptance Agreement, with each page signed and completed.
- Evidence that you have met all of the conditions listed in your Offer Acceptance Agreement.
- Payment of the tuition fee deposit (if applicable) and Overseas Student Health Cover, including:
- Evidence of your acceptance of a University of Adelaide scholarship.
- A Financial Guarantee statement as evidence of adequate sponsorship by a recognised University sponsor.Check here.
- Payment for Pre-Enrolment English Program, if applicable.
- Declaration of Financial Capacity, signed and completed.
- Photocopy of the personal details section of your passport.
- Any outstanding electronic copies of your original academic documents, including all official parchments and/or diploma supplements and complete transcripts for all academic and professional qualifications, in the original language and the official English translations.
To know more about Adelaide Scholarships International 2020 (ASI), please visit official website:
- Scholarships in Australia