|Deadline: October 11, 2019||Institution(s): Deutsches Museum|
|Level of Study: Non-degree||Study in: Munich, Germany.|
Deutsches Museum Scholar-in-Residence Program 2020
Deutsches Museum Scholar-in-Residence Program invites applications from international students who intend to work for six to twelve months on science and technology projects at Deutsches Museum Germany. The scholarship program is interdisciplinary in scope. Scholarship holders will have their own workplace with a desktop computer and telephone and the chance to temporarily live in subsidized museum complex flats.
- Science and Technology
- 6 or 12 Months.
Deutsches Museum Scholar-in-Residence Program provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Pre-doctoral stipends: € 15,000 (full year).
- Post-doctoral stipends: € 30,000 (full year).
To be eligible for Deutsches Museum Scholar-in-Residence Program, applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
Required Language: German.
Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- The applicant must have at least one university degree (Master or PhD).
- The applicant must have the ability to read German is a prerequisite for the application (passive language skills).
- The applicants are requested to make their own provisions for health insurance.
How to Apply for Deutsches Museum Scholar-in-Residence Program?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Deutsches Museum Scholar-in-Residence Program:
- Following documents are required:
- Completed application form.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Project description (3 to 5 pages).
- Two confidential references (can be sent directly by the referees).
- Send the documents and the completed application to the following address:
Coordinator of the Research Institute
Tel.: 00 49 (0) 89 2179-280
Fax: 00 49 (0) 89 2179-239
To know more about Deutsches Museum Scholar-in-Residence Program, please visit official website: