|Deadline: October 11, 2019||Institution(s): Deutsches Museum|
|Level of Study: Non-degree||Study in: Munich, Germany.|
Deutsches Museum Scholar-in-Residence Program:
The Deutsches Museum in Munich has several attractive scholarships to offer research scholars interested in working for six or 12 months on projects involving the museum`s vast and heterogeneous collections. The scholarship programme is international and interdisciplinary in scope.
Applicants are invited to base their projects on the collections of the Deutsches Museum and to cooperate closely with museum staff on site when formulating their research proposals. Projects involving innovative approaches to artefact-oriented research are especially welcome.
Scholarship holders will have their own workplace with a desktop computer and telephone, and the opportunity to reside temporarily in subsidized apartments of the museum complex insofar as these are available. They will present their research projects to colleagues at the beginning of their stay and will be expected to participate regularly in the museum’s and the Munich Centre’s Monday colloquium series and workshops.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Science and Technology
6 or 12 Months.
The Deutsches Museum in Munich has several attractive scholarships to offer research scholars interested in working for six or 12 months on projects involving the museum`s vast and heterogeneous collections.
- Pre-doctoral stipends: € 7,500 (six months) / € 15,000 (full year).
- Post-doctoral stipends: € 15,000 (six months) / € 30,000 (full year).
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- The applicant must have at least one university degree (Master or PhD).
- The applicant must have the ability to read German is a prerequisite for the application (passive language skills).
- The applicants are requested to make their own provisions for health insurance.
First Step: You’ll have to send the application, Includes:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Completed application form.
- Project description (3 to 5 pages).
- Two confidential references (can be sent directly by the referees).
Second Step: Send the documents and the completed application to the following address:
Coordinator of the Research Institute
Tel.: 00 49 (0) 89 2179-280
Fax: 00 49 (0) 89 2179-239